Wednesday 30 November 2011

I'm back!

Since my last post I've been re-evaluating my involvement within horse racing and sports a betting as a whole, though I have been working on a few things that have kept me ticking over and have had the occasionaly gander at everybody elses blog, I felt I'd lost my way with my blog before, it ended up having no meaning to it towards the end, thats why I stepped back from it.

I've spent a lot of time watching videos and studying form, but I want to try my hand at trading again, and focus on it when I have time to fit in a few races around work.

I'll probably start within the next few days, working nights is killer for catching the first races of the day!

Though I will be around soon enough and start documenting things, though I can promise it won't be all plain sailing!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your back as always been nice to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mr B, whats happening with your blog then? see its suspended until further notice? :(

    ReplyDelete