Friday 15 October 2010

All the long nights..

All the long nights, all the spread sheets, all the race watching, the wait is nearly over, just finalising a few things and you'll see..

Yes I know I've not been around for a couple of weeks, but there is good reasons behind it which I will reveal very soon, I can't quite let the cat out of the bag just this second!

Though what I can say is I'm changing the way I run my tipster service, its been plodding along for months and months now, and its been more of a hobby, using my passion and my aquired knowledge to help others.

Though that will be changing over the next few weeks, and will be turned around more like a business, especially since going to uni fell through thanks to my tutor.

I now have the required hours in the day to put alot more into it than just hobby hours..
But don't worry I will come back to running this blog, but eventually it will be implemented into the bigger picture, along with getting my monthly subscriber newsletter back up and running and actually doing something with my twitter account, though that will need rebranding.

With my ongoing research from the 18 months I now believe I can consistantly produce profits from both backing and laying horses, and in the over/unders market for football, though football will come at a later date as I'm still collecting data and won't jump in head first to something I'm not 200% sure of.

AW racing is something that will come with more time as well, as I believe the AW is just glorified greyhound racing and it needs a different kind of horse analysis compared to anything over turf.

Also along side the changes I will actually try and write a proper blog, instead of what it has been...
no more literally just posting up times and names of horses, I'll try to actually write something engaging, and if anybody wants to bring a subject up for discussion then drop me a line and it can be discussed, argued, whatever, however...

Regards
Jay

1 comment: