Saturday 21 November 2009

My Goals..

I started this blog but never really stated my Goals or what i lpanned to achieve from this.

Alongside the fact that i want to make abit of money via using my knowledge and my knack for statistics i wanted to improve my writing.

But also another aim of mine was to set up my own subscription service, to start with this seemed dead easy, but as i have found out over the weeks it's not quite that easy.

Though i'm still quite sure i can come up with a system that makes more than the +200 points a year that some of the big services offer.

I don't want to be one of them people who just make a system, hype it up, using fake records and what not when at the end of the day your paying out £50+ for an ebook that actually doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Thats why i have started posting all my selections on here, at the end of the day nobody can turn round to me and say i'd made everything up.

Before people ask about my back data, i use a mixture of Racingpost.com results, Betfair Timeform for the BSP and software by fracsoft which allows me to see the exchange odds from when they went up until the race was finished and how much money passed through each horse.

All my back data is done in excel so i can pull it about and check trends, though i'm thinking of putting all my info into a database aswel.

Right now this is dragging on a bit so i'm gonna call it a night, I'll post the selections up soonish.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment